Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Raw Materials

Pictured below are all my bits and pieces to start making a few floral arrangements for Christmas.
I usually make a few for myself and a few as presents. Last year i even made a few to sell at a bazaar in aid of our local hospice.I may do so again this year its due to be held on the 19th of Dec.
Mostly i use christmas tree cuttings(collected free at my local gardening centre), and berried ivy sourced during the year while out walking(location will have to remain secret)added to these i have different picks,candles and finish off with a dusting of snow spray for the final effect, ribbons are added too and i have already stored up a supply of cinnamon sticks by wrapping two in a thin red ribbon from a large bag bought a while ago.
I will post up the finished products in a few days after inspiration strikes!
Finally i never go without a poinsettia or three, got this one reduced today in supervalu for 3.49euros!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Hope you enjoy my posts,if you do leave a comment and sign in, the more the merrier!
Kathleen.