Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baking Blitz!

Well it is for me anyway!These are a pair of madeira cakes that never fail me thanks to catherine on www.dispatchesfromthedeise.blogspot.com who provided the recipe on her blog and then the queen cakes/fairy cakes that i had a recipe for myself but had not baked them in a long while.
This batch is being delivered to an elderly freind of my late mothers so i am glad to say i will not be piling on further pounds eating the lot!
Though i did have to give the cakes the taste test, just two, and they passed!
The following pics are of flowers in the garden this week still looking good and a white azalea in full flower in November instead of spring! Hope it comes again then!
It came from my late mothers garden and is settled in quite well to its new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Hope you enjoy my posts,if you do leave a comment and sign in, the more the merrier!
Kathleen.