Monday, November 1, 2010

More Pictures!

More pictures of my Prague holiday! A view towards Charles Bridge.

Entrance to Rudolfinium where the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra give recitals and there is a lovely cafe on the ground floor where 3 or 4 tables of ladies were playing bridge when we went in to have a coffee!
National Theatre

Scultures in Kampa Park!


A walk along the riverside with Little Eiffel on the top left of picture and Prague Castle in the background.
Breakfast room at our hotel
The lovely courtyard of our hotel,U Zlateho Jelena,steps away from the Old Town Square and the Municipal Hall.
Here I am in the Evropa Hotel on Wenceslas Square,beautiful building built in 1889,www.evropahotel.cz
Museum at the top of Wenceslas Square
Street entertainment

3 comments:

  1. It must have been such a fascinating place to visit. I am woefully ignorant about Prague, so it has been a delight to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth for your comments,I have never seen any place like it I must go again !

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Hope you enjoy my posts,if you do leave a comment and sign in, the more the merrier!
Kathleen.